TIRPUDE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT EDUCATION
As per RashtraSant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University Direction No. 5 of 1996 a student council should be formed and made functional in every institute affiliated to the University. As per this direction the institute has formed a student council with student member representative from each class and a faculty in charge.
Purpose of Student Council:
The purpose of student council is to encourage active participation of students every year in different activities organized in the institute. The committee is responsible for planning, organizing and implementing various social, educational, environmental, sports and cultural events in the institute.
Functions of Student Council:
- Supervise and co-ordinate various co-curricular activities of the students like dance, music, debate, dramatics etc.
- Recommend to the principal, dean the allocations to be made for all the activities with financial estimates.
- Allocate funds for different co-curricular activities.
- Submit annual report about the activities conducted during the academic year.
- To make recommendations regarding any matter affecting the corporate life and welfare of students in general.
- To make recommendations for settling grievances of students.
- To make recommendations regarding facilities like library, laboratory, students common room, auditorium etc.
Academic Session 2017-18
A committee of student council for the academic session 2017-18 was formed as per the directions of the Director, Students Welfare Department , RashtraSant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur on 12th August 2016
- Khushboo Anandani M. B.A. Sem-III, President
- Aparna Gawaikar M.B.A. Sem-III, Secretary
- Divya Gujar M. B.A. Sem-II
- Harmeet Kaur M. B.A. Sem-I, Treasurer
- Pooja Wanare M.B.A. Sem-I
- Roshan Chavan M.B.A. Sem-I
- Nehal Sontakke B B.A.-III (A) Yr, Sports In Charge
- Shivani Sonare BBA-III (B) Yr
- Aditya Thakrani BCCA-III, Cultural In Charge
- Kanchan Vidhani BBA-Sem-III (A)
- Ayush Vij BBA-II Sem-III (B)
- Soniya Shahu BCCA-Sem-III
- Aashrav Madan BBA-I Sem-I (A)
- Devyanshi Dhoble BBA-I Sem-I (B)
- Masoomi Singhai BCCA-I Sem-I
Prof. Vilas Hajare – Nominated Faculty In-charge
Dr. Lalit Khullar
- Tree plantation drive was organized in college campus in September 2017
- Communal Harmony March of students and faculties was organized to mark the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi on 2nd October 2017.
- A meeting was organized in the month of September 2017 for planning the Mega youth festival Crescendo in October 2017.
Annual Report-Academic Session 2016-17
A committee of student council for the academic session 2016-17 was formed as per the directions of the Director, Students Welfare Department , RashtraSant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur on 12th August 2016 .The following are the members of the student council for the academic session 2016-17.
- Lalit Khullar, Principal, Chairman
- Vilas Hajare, Faculty In charge
- Sigy Varghese, President
- Veena Godhani, Secretary
- Harmeet Kaur, Treasurer
- Naveen Nirmalkar, Sports In charge
- Chandni Kewalramani, Cultural In charge
- Ayushi Rupda, Member
- Meghna Roy, Member
- Tejaswani Wandhre, member
- Simran Kaur, Member
- Amrit Bagga, Member
- Ananya Sharma, Member
- Vatsala Mishra, Member
- Bushra Mansoori, Member
- Abhi Agrawal, Member
- Harpreet Saluja, Member
Major Activities during the year:
- A meeting was organized in August first week to plan TPL events for the year.
- Poster making competition organized on 20th August 2016 with a theme “Yaad Karo Qurbani”
- Garba competition organized on 28th September 2016.
- Communal Harmony March of students and faculties was organized to mark the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi on 2nd October 2016.
- A meeting was organized in December 2016 to plan the Youth festival Crescendo in January 2017.
- In association with Rotaract club, the students of the institute organized a medical camp at Mure Memorial Hospital, Nagpur on 14th January 2017
- National days like Independence Day, Republic Day were celebrated coordinated by Student Council.