Assistant Professor, Training & Placement Officer
Contact Info. – email@example.com
- Human Resource Management
- Global Human resource Management
- Training and Development Practices
- Organizational Behaviour
- Principles of Business Management
M.B.A (HRM and Marketing),B. Tech. in Hotel Management & Catering Technology. She has submitted Ph.D. thesis in Business Management.
She has overall industry and academic experience of over 12 years. Her industry experience is in Sales management of manufacturing and hospitality sector. She has worked for reputed organizations like TAJ group of hotels, IndiaMart.com and Uniworth textile Industry. During her tenure at Uniworth, she contributed significantly for the sales growth of the company, specially to enhance institutional sales business.
Post industry, she got connected to academics and was a visiting faculty to various colleges likes Government polytechnic’s department of Travel and Tourism, Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Shri Balasaheb Tirpude College of Hotel Management and Datta Meghe Institute of Management Studies.
She is a corporate trainer since past 10 years. She is invited as a trainer in Haldirams’ group, Central Railways, South Eastern Railways, Suretech Hospital, Dr. Babulkar clinical Research Institute, LIPI Packaging, and Psychiatric Society. She trains the front line employees on Grooming, Service courtesy, Customer service, Communication skills and Dining Etiquette.
Prof. Shruti is working with Tirpude Institute of Management Education since six years. Area of recent research is ‘Critical Analysis of Total Training Expenses vis-a-vis the Total CTC of Service Staff in Three Star Hotels in Maharashtra’, in which she has submitted her Ph.D. thesis.
She is the Training and Placement Officer. She is interested in student’s counselling, training them as per company requirements, job search and their final placement. She has very good network with the best companies of India and few abroad, which bring good campus opportunities for students every year.
Research and Publications
Research Papers Published – 6 nos.
- Paper titled “Comparative study of schools, in Nagpur, affiliated ti different Educational Boards”, published in The International Journal of Business and Administration Research Review (IJBARR), ISSN: 2348-0653, April- June 2016.
- Paper titled ‘A study of Impact of demographic variables on employee engagement with and respect to three star hotels of Maharashtra’, published in the International Journal of Marketing and Management Research (IJMMR), ISSN No.: 2229-6883, September
- Paper titled ‘A Study On Analyzing The Cost Incurred On The Service Staff As An Essential Prerequisite To All The Service Organizations In Three Star Hotels Of Maharashtra’, published in the International Journal of Research in Social Sciences, ISSN: 2249-2496, November 2016.
- Paper titled “Imbibing legal knowledge in future managers”, published in ICMBS International Conference , organized by Society of Management and Behavioural Science held in Jodhpur – Rajasthan (India), April, 2011.
- Paper titled ‘Role of Curriculum In Developing Global Managers’, published inNational Research Conference on “Globalizing India: Role of Indian B-Schools” organized by AIMA, January
- Paper titled ‘Insurance- A Key to Progressive Indian Reality Sector’, published in Service Management Strategy and Challenges in Era of Globalization Track: Real Estate Services, in IASMS Bangalore, April 2012.