Contact Info.- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Logistics Management
- Production and Operation management
- Principles of Business Management
- International Business
- Operation Research
- Business Environment
B.E.(Mechanical), PGDM (Marketing), MIRPM.
He has 9 years of experience in industry and academics. He worked as a business manager at Anish Enterprises in the steel industry for 2 years, for Vidarbha region, prior to his academic experience.
Prof. Sarang is working with Tirpude Institute of Management Education since 2010, as a faculty member. His areas of interest are operation research and supply chain management. He is also the sports in-charge for all sports activities of the institute and prepares students for various inter-collegiate sports competitions. He has undertaken research in the area of supply chain management and has written and presented many research papers in this area.
Research and Publication
- Presented a research paper titled “Offshoring- a Gateway to FDI” at International Conference, Pratibha Institute of Business Management, 2013.
- Presented a research paper titled “A Study on Gap Between Expected and Actual Service Quality of Organized Retail Store in Nagpur City w.r.t. Vishal Mega Mart at International Conference, Gaikwad Patil Group Of Institutions, 2016.
- Presented a research paper titled “Challenges for Indian Service Sector” at National Conference, North Maharashtra University, 2011.
- Presented a research paper titled “Insourcing- Synchronizing Global Supply Chain” National Conference, Vishwakarma Institute of Management, Pune, 2012.
- Presented a research paper titled “Package Flow Technology In Insourcing” at National Conference, Vijaynagar Institute of Management Studies, Vijaynagar, 2012.
- Presented a research paper titled “An Overview Of Green Supply Chain Management” at National Conference, Lokmanya Tilak Institute of Management Studies & Research, Nagpur, 2013.