Contact info. –email@example.com
- Organizational Behaviour
- Principles of Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Ethics
PGDM (Human Resource Management), MIRPM, B.Sc. (Biotechnology)
Prof. Saranbir Kaur Uppal has 7 years of academic experience. Her area of expertise is Activity Based Learning, Managerial Communication, Soft Skills and Training and development. She is very passionate about her career as a teacher. Her Individuality, resourcefulness, and passion for work are her greatest strengths
She is currently pursuing PhD from RTM Nagpur University on the topic “Critical Appraisal of Activity Based Learning as a pedagogical tool with reference to AICTE approved B-school in western zone”.
Research and Publications
1. Published a book titled “Industrial Relations and Labour Regulations” through Sai Jyoti Publications Nagpur, ISBN No. 978-93-81432-74-7 for Post Graduate students of Management, April 2014.
Research Papers Published – 13 no.
- Paper titled “Moving from Administrative HR to Strategic HR Functions Through e- HRM”, published in International Journal of Contemporary Research in Business Management, Engineering and Health Sciences, ISSN 2320-1185, February 2013.
- Paper titled “Employer Branding: A new Strategic Dimension for Attracting and Retaining Talent”, published in International Journal of Contemporary Research in Business Management, Engineering and Health Sciences, ISSN 2320-1185, Feb.2013.
- Paper titled “A Conceptual Study on Employer Branding”, published in International Research Journal of Commerce, Business and Social Sciences, ISSN 22779310, July
- Paper titled “Analytical study on mobile internet usage on cell phones in Nagpur”, published in International Journal of Multidimensional Research, Volume 4, Issue 6, June
- Presented a research paper “Assessing the Dimensions of Organizational Culture” at International Conference on Human Resource Management, Ganpat university, Gujarat, February 2011.
- Presented a research paper titled “Key Drivers for the Success in Hospitality Industry” at DMIMS, Nagpur, February
- Presented a research paper titled “HRM Initiatives for Value Creation in the Knowledge Management Era” at DMIMS, Nagpur, February
- Presented a paper titled “Does acquiring talent require employer branding? An empirical study” at International Conference, Sinhgad Institute of Management, Pune, ISSN/ISBN:978-81-910118-7-7, February
- Presented a research paper “A Comparative Study of the Challenges Faced by Hospitality Industry with the Changing Geographical Location” at International Conference ‘Acumen’ at DAIMSR, Nagpur.
- Presented a paper “A Conceptual Study on the Use of Social Media for Employer Branding” at National Conference at VIM, Pune, ISSN/ISBN 978-81-920768-8-1, February 2014.
- Presented a paper titled “Hospitality Industry: A key Revenue Generator to Indian Economy as a part of Tourism Industry” at National Conference ‘Qualix’ atDr. S. Radhakrishnan College of Business Management, ISSN/ISBN 978-93-83842-06-3, , February 2014.
- A Study on Impact of Organizational Ethos on Organizational Climate and Health with Reference to an IT company in Maharashtra, National Conference, VIM, Pune, February
- “Can HRIS Transform The HR Department into an Information Powerhouse”? A Conceptual Comprehension, D. Y. Patil Institute of Management, Ambi, Pune.