Assistant Programme Coordinator – BCCA
Contact Info. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programming in C,C++,Java
- Web Designing(HTML)
B.Sc., M.B.A.(Marketing), MIRPM, Honours Diploma in Computer Programming, Perusing MCM and has submitted Ph.D. thesis in Business Management.
She carries an overall experience of over 15 years in academics. She is working with Tirpude Institute of Management Education since last six years. Area of recent research is ‘M-Commerce and its Awareness in Nagpur City’, in which she has submitted her Ph.D. thesis.
Research and Publications
1. Published a book titled “Industrial Relations and Labour Regulations” through Sai Jyoti Publications, Nagpur, for Post Graduate students of Management, ISBN: 978-93-81432-74-7, April 2014.
Research Papers Published – 6 nos.
- Published a research paper titled “To Study the Usage & Awareness of M-Commerce and its services with reference to Nagpur City” in International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Vo5, Issue 2, February 2016.
- Presented a research paper titled “Key Drivers for the Success in Hospitality Industry”, International Conference at Datta Meghe Institute of Management Studies, Nagpur, 2012.
- Presented a research paper titled “A Comparative Study of the Challenges faced by Hospitality Industry with the Changing Geographical Location”, Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Management Studies and Research, Nagpur, 2012.
- Presented a research paper on “Cloud Computing: It’s Future in Education Sector” at International Conference, J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai, 2012.
- Presented a research paper titled “Mergers & Acquisition: A Critical Tool for Business Strategy” at International Conference of Department of Management Studies &Research, Nagpur,
- Presented a research paper titled “Role of Information Technology in the Development of Tourism in India” at International Conference of Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Management and Research, New Delhi,2013.
- Presented a paper titled “Web Based Education in Schools: A Paradigm Shift in India” at National Conference, Raisoni Group of Institutions, Nagpur, 2014.
- Presented a paper titled “Hospitality Industry: A Key Revenue Generator to Indian Economy as a Part of Tourism Industry” at National Conference, Dr. S. Radhakrishnan College of Business Management, Nagpur, 2014.
- Presented a paper titled “Balancing Professional and Personal Life: Work Life Balance” at National Conference, Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi, 2013.
- Presented a paper titled “E-Commerce Opportunities & Trends” at National Conference, Dayanand Arya Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur, 2009.