- Applied Operation Research
- Production & Materials Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Management Information Systems
- Information Technology
B.E. (Industrial Engineering), M.B.A.(Human Resource), currently pursuing Ph.D. in Business Management.
Prof. Prerna Kothari has an experience of handling and managing diversified family businesses ranging from Logistics and supply chain to Printing and Packaging. She has worked with Scholastic, Pune, as a Relationship Manager. She is associated with Tirpude Institute of Management Education since last 6 years.
Research and Publications
Research Papers Published – 9no.
- Paper titled “Strategies to combat occupational stress among Doctors in Nagpur city”, published in Siddhant International Journal, Vol.13, Issue 1, ISSN 2231-0649, March2013.
- Paper titled “An Overview of Green Supply Chain management in context to Indian Industry”, published in Shabdasmi – An International Journal of Management – ISSN 2249-0051, June 2013.
3. Paper titled “A Study on Alternate Mode of Transport: Is Nagpur Ready For E-Rickshaw?”, published in SCHOLARS WORLD- International Refereed Multidisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research, Vol.4, Issue 3, ISSN 2319-5789, July, 2016.
- Presented a paper on “Strategies to combat issues regarding multicultural workforce” at International Conference, VIT, Pune,
- Presented a research paper titled “A conceptual overview on role of emerging performance appraisal technique in effective workforce management at global level” at International Conference, TIME, Nagpur,
- Presented a research paper titled “Cloud Computing: It’s future in education sector” at SIMSR International Techno Management Research Conference, Mumbai,
- Presented a paper titled “Managing multicultural workforce in global business environment: Tools and Strategies” at‘Acumen’ International Conference at DAIMSR, Nagpur,ISBN: 978-93-5097-373-8,
- Presented a paper titled “Leadership Characteristics that Facilitate Change” at National Conference, Vijayanagara Institute of Management studies, Vijayanagara, Srikrishnadevaray University and Bellary District Chamber of Commerce and Industries, Bellary,
Presented a paper titled “Off-shoring: A gateway to FDI” at National Conference, Pratibha Institute of Business Management, Pune, ISBN: 9788192376820, 2013.