Contact Info. – email@example.com
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Marketing Management
- Business Ethics
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Strategy Management
B.Sc., M.B.A.(Marketing& Finance), B.A. (Additional) in History, Certificate in French Language, Diploma in Computer Programme & Systems Analysis, has submitted Ph.D. thesis in Business Management.
He carries an overall experience of over 25 years in industry and academics. His industry experience spans 19 years in various capacities, in the consumer durables sector. Crossed over from industry to academics six years back.
His industry experience of 19 years is in the sales & marketing discipline of the consumer durables sector and he has worked for reputed organizations like BPL Ltd., Videocon International & Sanyo BPL Pvt. Ltd. He has contributed significantly to growth of the companies worked for and handled various assignments at different locations, including that of a branch head.
Currently working with Tirpude Institute of Management Education since six years. Area of recent research is ‘Promotion mix strategies of private life insurance companies’, in which he has submitted his Ph.D. thesis.Interested in student development and preparing them for future roles; he assists the Training & Placement Cell as a coordinator in its functioning.
Research and Publications
Research Papers Published – 6 nos.
- Paper titles “Application of Pareto Principle for Service quality in Eureka Forbes”, published in International Journal of Research in IT and Management, ISSN: 2231-4334, Sept., 2015.
- Paper titled “A study on Gap between expected and actual service quality of Organized Retail Stores in Nagpur w.r.t. Vishal Mega Mart”, published in Tech Chronicle: International E-journal on emerging trends in Science, Technology & Management, ISSN: 2454-1958, Jan. 2016.
- Paper titled “A Review of Literature on Promotion Mix Strategies of Life Insurance Companies”, published in The International Journal, ISSN: 2251-1571, Jan., 2017.
- “Entrepreneurial Initiatives and Financial Literacy”, 4thInternational Research Conference on Entrepreneurship, D.Y. Patil University, Navi Mumbai, 2010.
- “A study on Gap between expected and actual service quality of Organized Retail Stores in Nagpur w.r.t. Vishal Mega Mart”, Tech-Ed-2nd Annual International Conference, TulsiramjiGaekwadPatil Institute, Nagpur, Jan. 2016.
- “Application of Pareto Principle for Quality Improvement in Eureka Forbes”, National Conference, Raisoni Group of Institutions, Nagpur, 2011.