Contact Info. – email@example.com
- Marketing Management
- International Business
- Consumer Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Business Environment
- Strategic Management
B.E (Electronics), M.B.A.(HR) , UGC NET, UGC SET (Maharashtra), Pursuing his Ph.D. in Business Management.
He carries an overall experience of over 21 years in industry and academics. His industry experience spans 9 years in various capacities, in the Projects and Industrial Marketing. He has 5 years of entrepreneurial experience in HR consultation and recruitments.
His industry experience of 9 years is in organizations like Demag Kirloskar Compressors Pvt. Ltd and Forbes Marshall Limited, Pune. He has teaching experience of 7 years.
Currently he is working with Tirpude Institute of Management Education as Assistant Professor since 3 years. His area of recent research is ‘Development of economically feasible and consumer oriented business model for Agritourism in Nagpur district’, in which he is pursuing his Ph.D. He is project guide to students for their academic research projects. He is also a corporate trainer in the field of Marketing Management.
Research and Publications
Research Papers Published – 9 nos.
- Paper Titled “HR Branding as a tool for talent management” presented in International Conference at Tirpude Institute of Management Education, ISBN: 978-93-81432-19-8, Year 2012.
- Paper Titled “Paradigm Shift in handling employee burnout- Improving spiritual Quotient” presented in International Conference at Tirpude Institute of Management Education, ISBN : 978-93-5156-617-8, Year 2014 (He was main author, co-authors were ChaitanyaSakhare, VrushaliSawankar and PriyankaRotey)
- Paper Titled “Value creation in management education: A study on changing perception of studentspursuing management programmes” presented in International Conference at Tirpude Institute of Management Education, ISBN : , Year 2015 ( He was main author, co-author was Mrs IshaChandak)
- Paper titled “ Telecommuting: Modern Tool for Reducing Employment Stress In Indian
Corporate Sector” , Paper published in UGC sponsored National Conference at HislopCollege , Department of Commerce, Nagpur , ISBN No. 978-81-91040-93-7, 2012.
- Paper titled “A study of Awareness and acceptance of social entrepreneurship as a career among management students, with special reference to students in Nagpur” presented and published in National Conference OCEAN 2015 held at Green heaven Institute of Management and Research, Nagpur, ISBN: 978-93-81432-90-7, 2015
- Paper Titled “A Study on availability and feasibility of various financial sources and support to farmers in Vidarbha for carrying out Agri-tourism projects” published in National Conference IGNITE 2015, Organized by RashtrasantTukadojiMaharaj Nagpur University, Department of Business Management in collaboration with NIT-Graduate School of Management Nagpur, ISSN No 2394 269X: Volume No: 1 Edition 2015 ( Co-author was Prof. Mahesh Joshi)
- Paper Titled “A study on growth and future scope of Agri-tourism projectsin Nagpur district” published in Innovobiz 2016, GH Raisoni School of Business Management Nagpur, ISSN: p2394-4226, p2321-1709,March
National Journals / Edited Books
- Paper titled “Agri-Tourism: A Non Farming Activity toSupport Farmers Financially” published in Edited Volume Book: Agriculture : Innovation, Strategy & Technology in 21st century Vol 01, Archers & Elevators Publishing House, Bangalore , ISBN: ISBN: 978-93-85640-00-1, 2015
- Paper accepted and recently under publishing, Titled “Scope and challenges for Agritourism in India: Literature review”, Journal for Advances in Business Management JADBM.COM, Double blind , peer reviewed open access Journal, pISSN- 2395- 7328, eISSN- 2395- 7441,