Contact Info. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Organisation Behaviour (OB)
- Performance & Compensation Management
- Industrial Relations and Labour Law
- Business Ethics
MBA (Marketing& Finance), MIRPM & M.Phil. in Management from Nagpur University. Current research is in the Human Resource field and is registered for Ph.D. with Nagpur University with topic being “Analysis of Human Resources Practices during Recession period with respect to IT and ITES Industry of Nagpur District.”
She is working with Tirpude Institute of Management Education since Six years. She carries an earlier experience of over 13 years in industry and academics. Her industry experience spans 3 years in Human resource function in Neco Infotech, ITC and Frankfinn Institute of Airhostess Training. And 10 years in teaching at Thakur Institute of Management Education, Mumbai, and currently working with Tirpude Institute of Management Education, Nagpur.
Research and Publications
International Journals: 02 Nos.
- Published a paper titled “Staying relevant – The evolution of HR policies in Global crisis”, inMAE Business Review, MIT Academy of Engineering, Vol.No.01, ISSN No. 2278 – 389X, March 2012.
- Published a paper titled “Journey of Life Insurance Industry in India- From birth to growth”, inMAE Business Review, MIT Academy of Engineering, Vol.No.01, ISSNNo. 2278 – 389X, March 2012.
International Conferences – 03 nos.
- Presented a research paper on “Corporate culture and innovation” atInternational HR conference 2010, Indian Education Society’s Management College & Research Centre, Mumbai in 2010.
- Presented a research paper on “Reverse Brain Drain” at International Conference on India Emerging, Indus Business Academy, Greater Noida,
- Presented a paper on “Impact of Foreign Universities on India’s Management Education” atInternational Conference on Impact of Foreign Universities on India’s Management Education, NIT Graduate School of Management, in 2011.
National Conferences: 04
- Presented a research paper on “Emotional Intelligence” at‘Dimensions 2011’ National Conference on Business Strategies for Emerging market, Sinhgad Institute of Business Administration and Computer Application (SIBACA), Pune, in 2011.
- Presented a research paper on “Business Integration by way of Merger and Acquisition in Service Sector in India” at National Conference on Convergence of Business Functions, Department of Management Studies and Research, Tirpude College of Social Work, Nagpur, 2012.
- Presented a research paper on “HR practices during Recessionary times in India” at UGC sponsored National Conference, G.S. College of commerce & Economics, Nagpur, ISBN No – 978-81-924596-3-9, 2015.
- Presented a research paper on “Current Trends: A Study of Life Insurance in India” at UGC sponsored National Conference, GS college of commerce & Economics, Nagpur, ISBN No – 978-81-924596-3-9, 2015.