Tirpude Institute of Management Education organizes a 2-day International Conference, every year, during February/March. The conference consists of key-note address by an eminent personality from a chosen field and research paper presentations by delegates on the theme of conference. The research papers selected and presented at the conference are brought out in the conference proceedings with ISBN recognition and delegates who present their papers are given the proceedings in a CD form.
Objectives of the International Conference
- To provide a platform for exchange of ideas, thoughts and views on the theme of conference, that is related to business management.
- Address key factors.
- To promote best practices and research in various management areas.
- To discuss various management alternatives in order to tackle future challenges (related to the theme of conference).
Themes of past conferences
Following are the themes of various conferences that were conducted by the institute:
- “Convergence of Business Functionalities in Corporate” – March, 2011
- “Contemporary Issues in Business Management” – August, 2011
- “Sustenance Strategies for Global Business in Recessionary Times” – March, 2012
- “Managing Innovation and Talent in Highly Competitive Global Business” – January, 2013
- “Changing Trends and Paradigms for Business Excellence” – February, 2014
- “Enterprise Value Creation Through Creative Management Practices” – February, 2015
- “Entrepreneurship and Start-ups” – February, 2016
- “Management Solutions for Socio-Economic Challenges” – March, 2017.
Original research papers and reports are invited to be presented in various technical sessions of the conference. Tracks for writing research papers generally include, but are not limited to, those on Finance, Marketing, Human Resource and General Management areas.
The conference is managed by an organizing committee consisting of:
Chief Patron: Shri Rajkumarji Tirpude, President, Yugantar Education Society (YES),
Patron: Shri G Gourkhede, Secretary, YES
Conference Chairman: Dr. Lalit Khullar, Director, Tirpude Institute of Management Education
The detailed execution of the conference is done by a core conference committee consisting of Conference Secretary and Conference Coordinators.
Call for Research Papers
Abstracts of research papers on tracks relevant to theme of the conference are invited and should reach the conference secretary by a stipulated date. Abstract length should be maximum 300 hundred words in standard format. It should mention the research purpose, major contributions and implication and should include 4-5 key words. A cover page mentioning title of paper, track and theme, name of the author(s) and affiliation is required with the abstract.
Once the abstract is accepted, full length final paper in Microsoft Word is to be submitted to the conference secretary by a date specified. Research papers in absentia are not accepted. Guidelines to be followed for the paper are as under:
Cover page: A cover page mentioning the title of the paper, track & theme, name of the author(s) and affiliation.
Font: Times New Roman
Font Size: 12 points
Spacing (lines): 1.5
References / tables / figures: At end of the paper
All the submissions are to be made as per the schedule communicated before the conference. Submissions include abstract, full research paper, registration form, registration fee (as stipulated) and copyright form. The registration fee can be paid by way of DD or by electronic transfer through NEFT in the institute’s bank account
Assistance for accommodation will be provided to the delegates, if requested.