Coordinator – MBA
Contact Info.- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Accounting
- Cost & Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business Economics
- Business Research
B.Com., M.Com., MBA (Finance)
He started his academic career in year 2000, as a contributory lecturer in Annasaheb Gundewar College where he taught Business Economics and Entrepreneurship Development to B.Com. students. Prior to this he worked as a Sr. Accountant at a Nagpur based distribution firm, Happy Home Appliances
Dr. Yogesh Gharpureis currently working at Tirpude Institute of Management Education, Nagpur and has teaching interests in areas of Financial Accounting and Financial Management. He is the course coordinator for MBA programme affiliated to RTM Nagpur University, DTE and AICTE. He is also the centre coordinator for YCMOU, Nashik, offering executive MBA programme.
Research & Publication:
- Published a book titled “Fundamentals of Economics”, Das Ganu Publishing, Nagpur, 1st Edition, ISBN: 978-93-81660-33-1, 2014.
- Published a research paper titled “Trends in Inventory Management in health care sector in India – Issues & Challenges” in ‘APOTHEOSIS’ -Tirpude’s National Journal of Business Research (TNJBR), Volume 4, Issue 2, ISSN: 2319-5576, July
- Presented a research paper titled “Changing Paradigms in Banking Sector” at International conference on ‘Indian Service Sector – Present Scenario & future Perspective’ at C.Z. Patel College of Business & Management, Anand (Gujarat), January
- Presented a research paper titled “Working Capital Management in Trading Firms – Issues & Challenges” at National Conference on Financial Sector Reforms in India, BLS Institute of Management, Ghaziabad, April 2010.
- Presented a research paper titled “Challenges in Taking Banking Services to the Masses” at ‘National Research Conference on Services Management- The trendsetter’ at Kohinoor Business School & Centre for Management Research, Khandala, February 2011.
- Presented a research paper titled “Role of Technology in Banking Sector & effective E-banking in 21stCentury” at National Conference ‘Manthan’, Sinhagad Management School, Pune, February 2011.