Contact Info.- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information System and information Technology.
- Database Management System
- Management information System
- C Programming
- C++ (Object Oriented Programming) Programming
- Visual Basic Programming etc.
B.Sc. (Electronics), M.Sc. (Electronics), PGDCS&A, M.C.M., M.B.A., Ph.D. (Business Management).
He is working atTirpude Institute of Management Education since 2006and is the Coordinator of B.C.C.A. Programme. He has previous 8 years Teaching and Administrative work Experience in Shri Tirpude Technical Institute as In-charge.He has presented numerous International as well as National level research papers and also has numerous software based projects to his credit.
Dr. Vilas Hajare is a paper setter, valuer and external examiner for ‘Computer Applications’ subject, in R.T.M. Nagpur University, Nagpur, and Computer Department of Government Polytechnic, Nagpur. He is also a Member of Board of Studies (Computer Education Board) Kavi Kulguru Sanskrit University, Ramtek, Nagpur.
Research & Publication
Research Papers Published – 9 Nos.
- Published a research Paper titled “Management Information Systems, need of formers in Nagpur District: A Study” in InternationalE-Journal “Discovery”, Vol.52, Issue 242, February 2016.
- Published a research Paper titled “Impact of Management Information System on Farmers in Nagpur District” in International E-journal “TECH-CHRONICLE”, ISSN No: 2454-1958, Jan 2016.
- Presented a paper titled “A Study of Sustainable Purchasing of Computing Equipmentsin Education” at National conference organized by Ganpatrao Arwade College of Commerce, Sangli (Maharashtra) and sponsored by UGC, in Sept.2011.
- Presented a paper titled “Green Home Computing” at National conference organized by Annasaheb Gundewar College, Nagpur and sponsored by UGC in Jan.2011.
- Presented a paper titled “Green computing: A new Revolution Begins”, at National conference organized by MEDICAP Institute, Indore ( M.P.) in Nov. 2010.
- Presented a paper titled “G.A. Based Decision Support System for Market Selection for purchase of Food Grains” at National conference organized by Samrat Ashok Technological Institute, Vidisha (M.P.) sponsored by AICTE, New Delhi, in Nov.2010.
- Presented a paper titled “Study of Emerging Issues & Challenges in Implementation of ERPin India” at National Conference sponsored by UGC and organised by Dhanwate National College, Nagpur, ISBN: 978-81-921416-7-1, in October
- Presented a paper titled “Management Information Systems, need of formers in Nagpur District: A Study” at International conference (MICON 2016) organized at Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering & Management, Nagpur, in association with Northumbria University, Newcastle Business School, UK in January2016.
- Presented a paper titled “Impact of Management Information System on Farmers in Nagpur District” at International Conference organized by Tulsiramji Gaikwad Patil College of Engineering and Technology, Nagpur, in Association with R.T.M. Nagpur University and Indian Society for Technical Education, New Delhi, 22 January2016.