Dean – Academics
Approved Ph.D. guide for RTM Nagpur University
Contact info. – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D., MBA (Finance) and has carried out significant research in areas such as Microfinance, Entrepreneurial Education, Capital Structure, Working Capital Management, etc. Currently, is spearheading the Research Cell of Tirpude Institute and is playing a lead role in academic development of students.
Dr. Sanjay Kavishwar started his career as a Visiting Faculty at G.S. College of Commerce, Nagpur. He authored his first book titled ‘Business Procedures and Practices’ in 1994. He has also been associated with various top colleges at Nagpur as a Visiting Faculty in the subjects like Accounting, Finance, Economics, etc. Dr. Kavishwar also acts as a Resource Person for training programmes organized by various Government and Non-Government organizations. He has attended numerous Faculty Development Programmes at IIMs, XLRI, IIFT, ICFAI, NMIMS, etc. His contribution to research in areas such as Finance and Economics is noteworthy.
He has worked for around 5 years as a Consulting Financial Advisor with Golchha Advertising Pvt. Ltd., a leading advertising agency in Central India. He was responsible for Internal Audit of the firm, preparation of Tenders and Quotations for the Firm, etc. He was also instrumental in analyzing the funding sources for the firm and raising funds through adequate sources.
Research & Publications:
1. Published a book titled “Business Procedures and Practices” through S. Chand & Co, New Delhi, 1994.
2. Published a book titled “Principles of Business Management” through Sheth Publishers, Mumbai, 2002.
3.Published a book titled “Basics of Computers and Statistical Techniques” through Sheth Publishers, Mumbai, ISBN No.978-93-81801-23-9, 3rd edition, 2012.
4.Published a book titled “Business Environment” through Sai Jyoti Publications, Nagpur, ISBN 978-93-81432-45-7, 1st edition, 2014
- ‘Convergence of Business Functions’ – Sai Jyoti Publications, Nagpur
- ‘Contemporary Issues in Business Management’ – Sai Jyoti Publications, Nagpur, ISBN 978-93-81432-06-8, 2011
- “Beauty Parlors – Prospective Channel Partners for Retail Promotion of Herbal Cosmetic Products by SMEs” Indian Streams Research Journal 2,Issue.I/Feb; 12pp.1-4, ISSN:-2230-7850
- “Innovations in Teaching-Learning Methodologies in CBSE Schools in Nagpur: A Critical Analysis” – International Journal in Management and Social Science (Impact Factor- 5.276), Vol.04 Issue-02, ISSN: 2321-1784
- “The Essence of Infrastructure Financing and The Innovative Modes of Infrastructure Financing in India: An Exploratory Study” , The International Manager, Volume 03, Issue-12, ISSN: 2348-9405
- “Pension Funds as an Infrastructure Financing Avenue: An Exploratory Study”, Management Dec2011, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p33-45. 13p
National Journals: Nil
- Entrepreneurial Education and Financial Literacy, D.Y. Patil Institute, Navi Mumbai, 2010.
- “Convergence of Accounting Standards: Reporting of Intangible Assets”, Research Development Association, Jaipur, (2011)
- “Risk Management Practices at Stock Broking Firms”, Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management & Technology, Jagadhari, (2010)
- “Impact on Quality of Technical Education in the Backdrop of Increased Number of Technical Institutes with reference to Nagpur City”, Vishisht Institute of Professional Studies & Research, Indore, (2014)
- “Determinants of Quality in Business Education in Indian Context: Students’ vis-à-vis Teachers’ Perspective”, International School of Informatics & Management, Jaipur (2015)
- “Capital Structure and Profitability: An Empirical Study of BSE Listed Companies”, Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management Studies & Research, Navi Mumbai, (2012)
- “Working Capital Management and Profitability: An Empirical Study of BSE Listed Manufacturing Firms”, Society of Management and Behavioural Sciences, Jodhpur (2012)
- “Determinants of Liquidity Risk and its Impact on Profitability: An Empirical Study of Indian Banks”, Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- “Innovation Economy: An Emerging Driver of Economic Growth”, Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- “Behavioural Economics and Economic Planning : Next Agenda for Developing Nations”, International Conference on Management and Information Systems, Bangkok, Thailand, 2013
- “Microfinance – A Business Perspective”, Parul Institute of Engineering & Technology, Baroda, (2009)
- “Working Capital Management in Trading Firms – Issues & Challenges”, BLS Institute of Management, Ghaziabad, (2010)
- “Capital Structure and Profitability: An Empirical Study of NSE listed Companies”, Saintgits Institute of Management, Kottayam, (2010)
- Entrepreneurship Education in India: Issues and Challenges, Department of Business Management, Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurgangabad, (year)
- “Microfinance as a Tool for Economic Development of developing economies”, MGM’s Institute of Management, Navi Mumbai, (2010)