Contact info. – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Training & Placements, Approved Ph.D. Guide for RTMNU
- Applied Operation Research
- Production & Materials Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Management Information Systems
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
B.E.(Electronics), M.B.A.(Production & Marketing), Ph.D.(Business Management),
PGDM (Marketing and Sales) and PGDM (Computer Management & EDP), IT Certified Professional.
Dr. Praveen Mustoor has a rich and valuable experience of more than twenty five years in Manufacturing, IT, Entrepreneurship, Consulting, Training and Academics.
He has more than 10 years of Industrial exposure in Manufacturing, Consulting and IT.
He has worked with Ispat Industries Ltd., Nagpur, for 9 years in the Engineering and Planning Department as a Junior Manager. Also worked as Project Manager in Avon Technologies, Hyderabad for more than a year and executed IT projects. He has consulted various local industries in the areas of HR and Operations for around four years. Is currently associated with Tirpude Institute of Management Education, since last 12 years.
Research and Publications
BooksPublished – 3 No.
1. Published a book titled “Information Systems” through Vision Publications, Pune, ISBN No. 978-81-89993-21-4 for undergraduate students of management, 2008
2. Published a book titled “Production and Materials Management” through Central Techno Publications, Nagpur, ISBN No. 978-81-89178-20-8 for undergraduate students of management, 2010
Published a book titled “Best Practices in Maintenance Management” through SaiJyoti Publications, Nagpur, ISBN 978-93-81432-10-5 for post graduate management and engineering students, 2012.
Research Papers Published – 18 no.
- Paper titled “Computer Networking: Threats, Invasion and Security Measures”, published in International Journal of Management & Computing Sciences (IJMCS), Vol.1 No.1, ISSN 2231-3303, January-March, 2011.
- Paper titled “Critical Analysis of Rag pickers of Nagpur city for their Rehabilitation”, International Journal of Business, Management and Social Sciences, ISSN 2249-7463, 2012.
- Research article titled “Spare Parts Management” in The Balajian, a National Journal by Sri Balaji Society, Volume 1, Issue 3,ISSN 0975-2811, Aug-Dec 2011.
- Research article titled “Decision Tree Model for Equipment Replacement” in The Balajian, a National Journal by Sri Balaji Society, Volume 2, Issue 1, ISSN 0975-2811,Jan-Mar 2012.
- Networking Security – A case study on Indian Railways, International Conference, GJIMT, Mohali, 2010
- Retail Brand and CRM – International Conference on Retailing, D.Y.Patil Management College, Navi Mumbai, 2010
- Amalgamation of Education Systems Opportunities& Challenges- International Conference, NIT, Nagpur, 2011
- Ethical & legal issues in Information Systems– International Conference, Bhartidasan Institution of Management, Trichurapally, 2011
- Product Standard and TQM – International Conference, PDIMTR, Nagpur, 2016
- E-Governance – A roadmap to success in Governance, National Conference, DNC, Nagpur, 2008
- Supply Chain Management – The only survival tool, National Conference, IMT, Nagpur. Won the best paper award on Supply Chain Management, 2009
- E-Governance – A roadmap to success, National Conference, IMRD, Sangli, 2009
- E-Governance-A Life Cycle approach, National Conference, KITS, Ramtek, 2010
- Networking Security and Risk – A case study on Ispat Industries, National Conference, MGMIMSR, Mumbai, 2010
- Entrepreneurship – An approach to tackle economic problem of rural India, National Conference, Goa University, Goa, 2010
- Role of Curriculum in Developing Global Managers – National Conference, All India Management. Association, New Delhi, 2011
- A research article titled “Empowerment of Women and Girls in ICT” was published on 4th June,2012, in CMAI (Communication Multimedia and Infrastructure) website http://www.cmai.asia/article.php
- A case study titled the “Dilemma of Reward” published in The Balajian, a National Journal by Sri Balaji Society, Volume 2, Issue 2, ISSN 0975-2811, April-June 2012.