Welcome [currentuser_firstname] [currentuser_lastname]
Tirpude’s Reign of Youth (TROY) – TIME’s Alumni Association
Our alumni are a vital part in building the integrity of our institute. They have contributed enormously to the growth of the institute and we would look forward to a continued and stronger association with the alumni.
- To create an opportunity for alumni to stay connected with the college and encourage interaction that shall promote connection among alumni, students and faculty.
- To recognize the distinguished achievements and services of our alumni.
- To acquire assistance of the alumni in recruitment of our students.
- To have continued association with alumni through interaction, guest lectures and participation in various events organised by the institute.
- To encourage, promote and facilitate educational project work, research papers or other professional activity by the students of the institute and to initiate prizes and awards.
- To establish a single, secure database of all the alumni of the institute.
- To help alumni with their problems through involvement of other alumni and faculty of the institute.
The alumni can register themselves as TROY members and can send e-mails, maintain user profiles, share photographs with friends, post reunion and event messages and keep their contact information up-to-date. We encourage our alumni to pass this word to their batch mates in order to register themselves and keep in touch with their alma mater.
Contact Person: Prof. Sridevi Jaiswal (9890920623), email@example.com
Alumni meet will be held on 14th August, every year, as per our tradition. All our alumni are cordially invited to be a part of this gathering to cherish their days at Tirpude Institute and rejoice with their batch mates, ex-students from other batches, faculty members and rekindle old memories, meet long lost friends and share experiences and thoughts.