ADMISSION PROCEDURE: FOR B.B.A. (Bachelor of Business Administration)
HSSC (10 + 2 pattern) passed from Maharashtra State Board or CBSE or ICSE or any other recognized State Board
Diploma (10 +3) in any discipline from MSBTE or equivalent
Documents to be attached with the application form.
- Attested photocopy of HSSC or equivalent Mark List
- Attested Photocopy of College Leaving Certificate
DOCUMENTS TO BE DEPOSITED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION:
- Original HSSC Mark list
- Original college leaving Certificate
- Original Eligibility Certificate (In case of students from other than M.S. Board)
- Original Migration Certificate (In case of students from other than M.S. Board)
- Caste and Validity Certificate (In case of students belonging to backward category)
- An undertaking (provided by the Department) duly signed by parents
- Address Proof (Electricity Bill, Ration Card, Aadhar Card etc)
The fees are charged as per the norms fixed by Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND OF FEES:
If an admitted candidate desires to cancel the admission, he / she will be required to apply for the same and will be refunded the fees according to the following rules:
- 50% of the admission fees would be refunded if admission is cancelled within 10 days from the date of admission.
- 30% of the admission fees would be refunded if admission is cancelled between 11th to 20th day from the date of admission.
- No refund would be made if the admission is cancelled after 20th day from the date of admission.